2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 945 sqft
Added: 12/16/21, Last Updated: 12/16/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAR2008742
List Price: 489900.00-->
2 Bedroom in Alexandria Knolls For $405,000Alan Clerinx loves 6101 Edsall Rd #301. This residence at Alexandria Knolls in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Alan Clerinx is not recommending you purchase this property in particular. That's because, until Alan Clerinx know your goals there is no way for Alan Clerinx to know if this is the ideal condo for you. You have a lot of choices in the City of Alexandria. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors? How many bedrooms do you need? 6101 Edsall Rd #301 is a 2-bedroom condo. Do you need a handicap accessible place of residence? Or maybe, you like steps? Continue reading "6101 Edsall Rd #301, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed"
Data About Homes That Have Sold At Alexandria KnollsWhat is your home in the City of Alexandria at Alexandria Knolls actually worth? Nesbitt Realty can help you find the market value of your real estate in 22304 for free. Are you mulling over the idea of selling your place in the City of Alexandria at Alexandria Knolls? If so, it's recommended to contemplate what places not far from your home are asking and what has recently sold. Indeed, sold properties can give a homeowner an idea what the seller's own property will fetch. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your condo's value. Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to demonstrate to you how we plans to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in in the Alexandria Area at Alexandria Knolls:Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Can Sell Your Place In The Alexandria Area At Alexandria Knolls Fast And For The Best Price"
Would You Pay $399,500 For An Interesting Place In 22304?Is it crazy to pay $400,000 for a mid-sized entry-level home like 6101 Edsall Rd #205 in Alexandria? As a matter of fact, you may want to know more about the schools. But even so, Nesbitt Realty can provide information to help you learn more about Samuel W. Tucker Elementary School, and T.C. Williams High School. Of course, there are many pitfalls to avoid and overcome. However, a real estate professional not unlike Nesbitt Realty has the answers and can help reduce your anxiety from the buying process. Continue reading "6101 Edsall Rd #205, Alexandria VA 22304 Advertised For Sale"
Basic Pieces of Info About Residences Listed At OlympusDo you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the The City of Alexandria area? Andrew Patton can guide you with a condo like 6301 Stevenson Ave #301, but these facts could prove useful as well.
The City of Alexandria Considerations
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 65 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,379 sqft. Conversely, 6301 Stevenson Ave #301 has 1,370 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $275 . Conversely, 6301 Stevenson Ave #301 is $230 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But even so, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 6301 Stevenson Ave #301 is 47 years old.