1 Bedroom in 22312 Asking $170,000If you’re interested in learning more about penthouses such as 301 N Beauregard St #1702 in The City of Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place.
The City of Alexandria Details
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 129 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,541 sqft. But, 301 N Beauregard St #1702 has 523 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $261 . But, 301 N Beauregard St #1702 is $325 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $4,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 45 years. 301 N Beauregard St #1702 is 54 years old.
FANTASTIC LOCATION! ...ALL UTILITIES ARE INCLUDED! Lovely and light filled home with a view to die for. Come check out this Cute & Cozy one bedroom condo with updated kitchen, updated bath, wood floors, plenty of closets and large windows. ... [Read more]$170,000 ‧ 1 BR ‧ 1 BA ‧ 0 HB ‧ Alexandria
Subdivisions In the City of Alexandria With Homes About This SizeAll the communities in this table have places on the market which are roughly the same living area as 301 N Beauregard St #1702. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing various places, a buyer client can know what is exactly available in the City of Alexandria.
|Pavilion On the Park||1 Active|
|Pointe At Park Center||1 Active|
|The Fountains||1 Active|