What Are Listings Like At Twenty-One In Alexandria, Virginia?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern Virginia when you’re thinking about buying a new home such as 60 S van Dorn St #511.
The 22304 Area Facts
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 61 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,347 sqft. Above all, 60 S van Dorn St #511 has 1,048 sqft of living area.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $220 . But, 60 S van Dorn St #511 is $209 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the 22304 area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 5075 Polk Ave is the highest-priced home in the 22304 area. 5075 Polk Ave is asking $3,950,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 46 years. 60 S van Dorn St #511 is 15 years old.
Bright and Sunny 2 Bedroom Condo in wonderful community with so many amenities. Open floor plan kitchen opening into living room w Fireplace and step out to balcony. In unit washer/dryer combo and coin op laundry in building. Everything you ... [Read more]$219,000 ⁝ 2 bed ⁝ 2 bath ⁝ 0 half-bath ⁝ 1,048 sqft ⁝ Alexandria 22304 VA
About The Same Size As 60 S van Dorn St #511 In 22304?All the condos in this table are about the same living area as 60 S van Dorn St #511. Why compare properties of a similar size to 60 S van Dorn St #511 in 22304? What is more, by comparing similarly-sized condos, a home shopper can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in 22304. Nobody works harder than Nesbitt Realty. Full details and pictures of 60 S van Dorn St #511 ⁝ Twenty-One ⁝ Alexandria ⁝ 22304 ⁝
Alexandria Home Buying Pointers
Stuart's pointers of the day for buyers looking at 60 S van Dorn St #511 in AlexandriaA home is still considered a great investment. However, the most important role of a home is to be a comfortable, safe place where you want to live. This property is on the market at 60 S van Dorn St #511 for an asking price of $219,000. Condos in Twenty-One are around 16 years old. Find out how many days a property has been listed. That can be an indicator of how much and whether the real estate seller is willing to negotiate. For example, 60 S van Dorn St #511 has only been on the market 1 days. Above all, in the City of Alexandria the average days on the market is 22 days. Every day, Stuart Nesbitt works budget real estate in Alexandria, Virginia.
Additional Listings About The Same PriceStuart Nesbitt can aid you, if you would like to view 60 S van Dorn St #511 or any of the condos below. Indeed, if needed, Stuart can provide details and more information.
- $239,500: 3705 S George Mason Dr #212s, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Skyline Plaza | Comparables |
- $245,000: 11244 Chestnut Grove Sq #11244-354, Reston, VA 20190 | Chestnut Grove | Comparables |
- $200,000: 3230 S 28th St #403, Alexandria, VA 22302 | Bolling Brook | Comparables |
- $215,000: 4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #920, Arlington, VA 22204 | The Carlton | Comparables |
- $169,900: 3601 5th St S #401, Arlington, VA 22204 | Stratton House | Comparables |
- $247,900: 301 N Beauregard St #406, Alexandria, VA 22312 | The Fountains | Comparables |
- $174,900: 4241 Americana Dr #201, Annandale, VA 22003 | Fairfax Heritage | Comparables |
- $215,000: 4343 Americana Dr #4343f, Annandale, VA 22003 | Fairfax Heritage | Comparables |