Important Real Estate Reasons About 301 N Beauregard St #719 in Alexandria, VirginiaPurchasing a residence like 301 N Beauregard St #719 for most people is the single biggest budgetary choice most residents of the City of Alexandria will ever make. Besides, as an established real estate professional, Alan Clerinx will be a hard-working adviser who understands the information and noncognitive support that home hunters need when viewing $210,000 1-bedroom 1-baths homes in The City of Alexandria and purchasing a home like 301 N Beauregard St #719 in Alexandria. Furthermore, there are other dangers which can be challenging to overcome. Conversely, a real estate professional like Alain can manage and overcome dangers associated with buying a residence in 22312.
Townhouse living in a Hi-rise Condo!! This 2 level, 1 BR, 1.5 bath unit has an entrance on both levels. The upper level consists of the bedroom with a large walk-in closet (rare find) and the full bath. The bathroom has wrap around cabinets at ... [Read more]$210,000 ⁞ 1 BR ⁞ 1 BA ⁞ 1 HB ⁞ Alexandria VA How Much Is A $210,000 Home In 22312 in the City of Alexandria?
Neighborhoods In 22312 With Options Around $210,000All the neighborhoods in this table have properties on the market which are about the same living area as 301 N Beauregard St #719. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing several areas, a property hunter can comprehend what is as a matter of fact available in 22312.
|The Seasons||4 Active|
|The Fountains||4 Active|
|Saxony Square||3 Active|
|Mayflower Square||1 Active|
|Edsall Terrace||1 Active|
How Much Does 849 Sqft Of Place In 22312 Cost?
What Styles Are Available For A Similar List Price In the City of Alexandria?Have you thought about what style of home you like? If you want to spend around $210,000 in the City of Alexandria, there are only so many selections to choose from. The choices are shown on the chart below. Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate. Read more about 301 N Beauregard St #719, Alexandria VA 22312 || $210,000
Alexandria Home Buying Tips
Alain's pointers of the day for buyers looking at 301 N Beauregard St #719 in AlexandriaAlan Clerinx is never pushing you for the bigger purchase. Instead, Alan Clerinx wants to help you find the most suitable residence for your budget. Condos in The Fountains are about 53 years old. 301 N Beauregard St #719 is currently available at $210,000. This property has 849 sqft of above grade living area. Nesbitt Realty will rebate close to $536 to our client when they use Alan Clerinx as their buyer agent. Indeed, mortgage payments let you build equity ownership interest in your home in the City of Alexandria.
Also ListedAlan Clerinx can aid you, if you would like to tour 301 N Beauregard St #719 or any of the residences below. Furthermore, if needed, Alain can provide details and more information.
- $184,000: 3809 Laramie Pl #H, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Sequoyah | Comparables |
- $180,900: 4313 Americana Dr #A, Annandale, VA 22003 | Fairfax Heritage | Comparables |
- $219,900: 2311 Pimmit Dr #1102, Falls Church, VA 22043 | Idylwood Towers Condo | Comparables |
- $245,000: 14300 Rosy Ln #24, Centreville, VA 20121 | Sanderling | Comparables |
- $188,000: 6001 Arlington Blvd #406, Falls Church, VA 22044 | Woodlake Towers | Comparables |
- $250,000: 3705 S George Mason Dr #718s, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Skyline Plaza | Comparables |
- $214,900: 8 S van Dorn St #401, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Twenty-One | Comparables |
- $200,000: 5831 Quantrell Ave #305, Alexandria, VA 22312 | The Seasons | Comparables |
- $228,000: 4 S van Dorn St #201, Alexandria, VA 22304 | West End Condos | Comparables |
- $214,900: 5384 Bedford Ter #84c, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Clusters At Woodlawn | Comparables |