Contact Julie Nesbitt
today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your priorities. If you are chasing a smaller smaller property in the City of Alexandria, your options might be limited right now. 75 S Reynolds St #218
might be the best option for you, but we have a few more recommendations below.
Julie can help you find a smaller property in the City of Alexandria
Do you know all there is to know about 75 S Reynolds St #218?
Definitely, Julie Nesbitt
is a tech savvy Realtor who understands smaller property in the City of Alexandria real estate. Ask Julie Nesbitt
for insight on what these facts mean for you:
The Alexandria Area Secrets
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 48 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,523 sqft. Still, 75 S Reynolds St #218 has 496 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $416
. But, 75 S Reynolds St #218 is $292 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 75 S Reynolds St #218 is 58 years old.
On the other hand, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Conversely, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 07/05/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from the Alexandria area or for information about places similar to 75 S Reynolds St #218.
is available, if you would like to stop by a smaller property in the City of Alexandria like any of the homes below. 75 S Reynolds St #218 is a smaller property in the City of Alexandria.
Studio condo w open floorplan. Own instead of renting in Northern VA for under $150K w/ a reasonable condo fee! Conveniently located inside the Beltway in Alexandria’s West End, this is a commuter’s dream w/ a free shuttle to the Metro, easy ... [Read more]
$145,000 -- 0 BR -- 1 BA -- 0 HB -- Alexandria
More options home buyers thinking about a smaller property in the City of Alexandria
See more in Recent Listings
Contact Julie Nesbitt
for a complete list of smaller property in the City of Alexandria real estate On The Market.
Julie Nesbitt can help.
can help you find the great smaller property in the City of Alexandria for you. If you use Julie Nesbitt as your real estate professional to purchase 75 S Reynolds St #218, Nesbitt Realty can pay you $ at settlement! That's real money and real savings for you. If you have questions about 75 S Reynolds St #218, or the real estate market in Alexandria, Virginia, email Julie Nesbitt