Julie can help you find an affordable property in 22312It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the Northern Virginia area when you’re mulling over the idea of buying a new home such as 401 N Armistead St #111. Yes, Julie Nesbitt is a market savvy licensed real estate adviser who fully comprehends affordable property in 22312 real estate. Ask Julie Nesbitt for insight on what these facts mean for you:
The 22312 Area Secrets
- The average days on market in the 22312 area is 29 days.
- The average living area in the 22312 area is 1,606 sqft. But, 401 N Armistead St #111 has 1,050 sqft of living area.
- The 22312 Area has an average price per square foot of $205 . But even so, 401 N Armistead St #111 is $205 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22312 area?
- 431 N Armistead St #607 is the least expensive home in the 22312 area. 431 N Armistead St #607 is listed for $170,000. On the other hand, 4900 Birch Ln is the highest-priced home in the 22312 area. 4900 Birch Ln is asking $2,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22312 area is 54 years. 401 N Armistead St #111 is 58 years old.
Great Location. 2 bedroom 1 full bath +bonus room ( den), with hardwood floor. All utilities included in the condo fee. Near to all major Hwy / roads and mall, very conveniently for DC commuters, vacant and ready for the new owner. [Read more]
More selections home shoppers pondering an affordable property in 22312Julie Nesbitt for a complete list of affordable property in 22312 real estate Listed.
How Much Home Can You Get In The City of Alexandria For Around $214,900?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||8 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||1 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||26 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||1 Active|