- Do you like brick condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Parkside At Alexandria is natural gas.
- Residents at Parkside At Alexandria enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- How many baths do you need? 1505 N van Dorn St #A has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 1505 N van Dorn St #A has 0 half baths.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 1505 N van Dorn St #A is a 1-bedroom condo.
1505 N van Dorn St #A is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Monika Ortiz is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in 22304. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right condo for you. My objective with this weblog is to help you think about your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. How important is 22304 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?