- The highest priced residence at Watergate At Landmark is listed for $394,000. Do you know if 205 Yoakum Pkwy #614 is a good value?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what properties have sold for in Watergate At Landmark? Here's what has Recently sold at Watergate At Landmark.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from Watergate At Landmark.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- How many baths do you need? 205 Yoakum Pkwy #614 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 205 Yoakum Pkwy #614 has 0 half baths.
205 Yoakum Pkwy #614 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Stuart is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condominium in The City of Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you. Let'spause to think through your priorities so that you can realistically figure out whether buying a $354,000 2-bedroom 2-baths home in 22304 in Alexandria is for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condo in Alexandria? What do you know about Watergate At Landmark? Did you know that 205 Yoakum Pkwy #321 has the highest priced home in the neighborhood? Do you know that 203 Yoakum Pkwy #815 has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.