Featured Condominium in The Fountains$295,000 || Condominium At The Fountains || 22312
Beautiful and very bright 11th floor corner unit condo where you can see sunrise and sunset everyday throughout the year. Beautiful views from every room in this rare corner unit. You can see the July 4th fireworks in DC from the living room … [Read more]
Disadvantages Of Condos
- There are condo rules by the condo corporation that would have to be followed.
- Condos can have additional fees such as corporation fees.
- Only your interior walls inward are own by you (depending on which type of condo you own.)
- You will have to share the pool, gym, and basketball/tennis courts will your other neighbors.
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,225 sqft
Added: 05/20/21, Last Updated: 05/21/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX259948
Subdivision: The Fountains<!--
List Price: 295000.00-->
About this Condominium
- The most common heating system at The Fountains is forced air.
- Few of the condos currently on the market at The Fountains have garage parking.
- The average living area at The Fountains is 965 sqft.
- 301 N Beauregard St #1115 is the most expensive property for sale at The Fountains and 301 N Beauregard St #909 is the cheapest property currently on the market.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 32 days.