511 N Armistead St #303 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Alan C. is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in 22312. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
Let's hesitate to sort through your preferences so that you can realistically work out if purchasing a $245,900 3-bedroom 2-baths condominium in 22312 is for you. There are so many questions to ask yourself.
It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this area is forced air.
- Do you like masonry condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How many baths do you need? 511 N Armistead St #303 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 511 N Armistead St #303 has 0 half baths.
- Homes around 511 N Armistead St #303 were built around 1967. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condo?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22312?
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||4 Active|
What Subdivisions In 22312 Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Mayflower Square||2 Active|
|The Fountains||2 Active|
What Subdivisions In 22312 Have Similarly-Sized Condos?
|The Fountains||1 Active|
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list. Alan Clerinx is in no hurry to get the job done. At the same time, I don't want you to wait a minute longer than needed to reach your real estate goals.