Monika Ortiz is a hard-working licensed real estate adviser working every day in and around The City of Alexandria.
401 N Armistead St #402 is a delightful condominium, but it's not for every buyer.
Monika Ortiz's goal in this write-up is to help you decide your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condominium in Alexandria? When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about:
- Residents at The Seasons enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do you like masonry homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from The Seasons.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at The Seasons is natural gas.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
This is just the start of an important thought-process that leads to you finding the best condo for you. Monika Ortiz is in no hurry to get the job done. At the same time, I don't want you to wait a minute longer than needed to reach your real estate goals.
Where Can I Find Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Falls Church||22 Active|
Why don’t you find real estate using a local, small business that cares about your requirements?
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In 22312?
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||7 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||1 Active|
Nesbitt Realty is your real estate resource in Northern Virginia. Nesbitt Realty appreciate the opportunity to help you. My expectation is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you. Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300.