- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Reynolds Prospect is 975.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near Reynolds Prospect.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a area with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Reynolds Prospect
- The highest priced condominium at Reynolds Prospect is listed for $313,000. Do you know if 244 S Reynolds St #311 is a good value?
Julie is a local Realtor and works hard everyday in and around condominiums in 22304. 244 S Reynolds St #311 is a wonderful condominium, but it's not for every buyer. Let's hesitate to study your desires so that you can realistically resolve whether purchasing a 2-bedroom 2-baths condo in 22304 in the City of Alexandria is for you. What are your needs? What are your wants? I'll mention just a few of your many options: