5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #615 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Alan Clerinx is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in The City of Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right condominium for you.
I'd like to chat about your desires so that you can realistically determine if buying a 2-bedroom 2-baths condominium in Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22304.
In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Pavilion On the Park is 943.
- Residents at Pavilion On the Park enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Pavilion On the Park
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||15 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||9 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||1 Active|
Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management.