Will Nesbitt is a full-time Realtor specializing condominiums in Northern Virginia.
13 Canterbury Sq #204 is a wonderful condominium, but it's not for every buyer.
My dream in this real estate review is to help you decide your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in 22304 in Alexandria. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria.
Some of your considerations include:
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Canterbury Square offer additional benefits from this community..
- The highest priced unit at Canterbury Square is listed for $195,000. Do you know if 13 Canterbury Sq #204 is a good value?
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like small units, you'll love the community around Canterbury Square.
- Homes around 13 Canterbury Sq #204 were built around 1965. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Canterbury Square
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In 22304?
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||9 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||2 Active|