Nesbitt Realty works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia and can help you too. Nesbitt Realty is a local agent specializing condos in Alexandria. 309 Yoakum Pkwy #1018 is a 3-bedroom condo in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer.
My hope in this weblog is to help you resolve your concerns, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. What's important to you? To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from Watergate At Landmark.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a enclave with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Watergate At Landmark
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Watergate At Landmark is 1,299.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria?
|21st Century (2003 – 2011)||1 Active|
|Millennial (1998 – 2002)||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||6 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||10 Active|
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Alexandria?
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||3 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||4 Active|
|Choice (550001 to $650,000)||2 Active|
|Premium (750001 to $950,001)||3 Active|
|Luxury (950001 to $1,950,000)||2 Active|
|Super Luxury ($1,950,001 and up)||1 Active|
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list. Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia? It would be my distinct honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate hopes.