Nesbitt Realty is a local agent and works hard everyday in and around condos in Northern Virginia.
403 N Beauregard St #304 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you buy this condominium, or any particular unit in Alexandria, Virginia or Mayflower Square. At least, not until I know your goals. It’s more important to me that we find the right home for you.
Let’s pause to think about your concerns so that you can realistically figure if buying a 2-bedroom condo in Alexandria is for you. There are so many questions to ask yourself. I’ll mention just a few of your many options:
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Mayflower Square is natural gas.
- Do you need a garage? None of the homes in this condo community have a garage.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 403 N Beauregard St #304 is a 2-bedroom unit.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22312?
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||12 Active|
Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia? Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate.