Are you considering buying in Alexandria?
About This Suggested 2 BR Condominium in Lofts
Many people picture a high-rise building filled with apartments when they think of a condominium. But, not all condos are high-rises. In fact, not all condos are buildings, much less hi-rises! For example, a bare land condo is a condominium in which the owner owns land only.
Even horses are getting into the act! Some stables have gone condo. In a stable condo, the owner purchases a single stall for his horse in a stable, but shares the stable and grounds with other horses and owners. At a marina, it is possible to condo a single slip from a dock. In both cases, the owners pay a fee to the association for maintenance, but in both cases, the owner is solely responsible for his interest in the condo.
A more common type of condominium is the garden-style condo. Garden-style condos are one to five floors of condominiums and usually don’t have an elevator. From the exterior, townhouse condos look exactly like regular condominiums.
It is even possible to have a single family residence titled as a condo. This can happen in a vacation community where the association maintains the exterior and grounds of the house, while the owners have possession of the interior of the house.
This article was reprinted by permission from CondoBenefits.com. If you are a condo expert or if you would like a link from CondoBenefits.com just drop me a line. I’m building a directory of condo experts from around the country at that site and would love your input!
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1126
Added: 12/01/20, Last Updated: 12/01/2020
Property Type: Unit for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX253916
List Price: 280000.00
- 301 S Reynolds St #217 is the most expensive property for sale at Lofts and 301 S Reynolds St #100 is the cheapest property currently on the market.
- The average living area at Lofts is 1,120 sqft.
- The most common cooling system at Lofts is central a/c.
- Residents of Lofts enjoy additional benefits from this community..
You may also want to consider
- $283,500: 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #815, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Pavilion On the Park | Comparables |
- $269,000: 307 Yoakum Pkwy #510, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Watergate At Landmark | Comparables |
- $250,000: 6300 Stevenson Ave #801, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Sentinel of Landmark | Comparables |
- $299,000: 801 N Howard St #306, Alexandria, VA 22304 | The Plaza | Comparables |
- $325,000: 203 Yoakum Pkwy #1514, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Watergate At Landmark | Comparables |
- $319,000: 807 N Howard St #318, Alexandria, VA 22304 | The Plaza | Comparables |
- $259,000: 6101 Edsall Rd #1207, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Alexandria Knolls | Comparables |
- $289,900: 6101 Edsall Rd #604, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Alexandria Knolls | Comparables |
- $319,999: 5160 Maris Ave #100, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Alexandria Overlook | Comparables |
- $234,900: 6300 Stevenson Ave #1008, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Sentinel of Landmark | Comparables |
Why don’t you find real estate using a local, small business that cares about your requirements?