I'd like to say that this home in 22304 is a great purchase for $225,000 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home.
I'd love to pause to help you to determine exactly what your dreams are on your next home in the City of Alexandria. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you?
There are a lot of things to consider. For example:
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Alexandria Knolls
- The highest priced condominium at Alexandria Knolls is listed for $388,900. Do you know if 6101 Edsall Rd #1010 is a good value?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this place's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Alexandria Knolls? Here's what has Recently sold at Alexandria Knolls.
- Do you want the most expensive unit in the community, like 6101 Edsall Rd #1004 or do you prefer the least expensive place of residence like 6101 Edsall Rd #1010.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria?
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||6 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||55 Active|