Nesbitt Realty is a full-time, reliable Realtor and works hard every day in and around Alexandria, Virginia. I see a lot to like about 5250 Valley Forge Dr #601 and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing $194,500 1-bedroom condo in 22304 in Alexandria, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA.
What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it?
It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like small units, you'll love the community around Wapleton Condominium.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from Wapleton Condominium.
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Residents at Wapleton Condominium enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Homes around 5250 Valley Forge Dr #601 were built around 1966. Does the age of the building matter to you?
Our family business lives, works and plays here and we appreciate the opportunity to help you achieve your real estate goals. Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.
What is your buying power?
Your buying power is formulated from your financial reserves plus your borrowing capacity. If you give a me some basic information about your available savings, income and current debt, he or she can refer you to lenders best qualified to help you. Most lenders — banks and mortgage companies — offer limited choices.