I like 6101 Edsall Rd #1207. This condo in Alexandria Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Will Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your condo needs.
My hope in this commentary is to help you organize your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a unit in Alexandria? Can you afford $259,000? Or is your budget closer to $209,000? If you can afford $309,000, should you pay $309,000?
- Homes around 6101 Edsall Rd #1207 were built around 1975. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- Do you need a garage? None of the condominiums in this property community have a garage.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Alexandria Knolls is 1,310.
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22304?
|21st Century (2003 – 2010)||4 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||1 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||23 Active|
Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs?