Nesbitt Realty is a tireless real estate professional working every day in and around 22304 in the City of Alexandria. 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #1012 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it’s not important to me that my client buy this unit, or any particular condo in Alexandria. Rather, it’s more important to me that I do what’s right for my client.
Let’s hesitate to study your essentials so that you can realistically learn if
buying a $245,000 unit in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a unit in Alexandria?
To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example:
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a water view or a waterfront condominium?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood’s most common cool systems are central a/c?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this enclave is forced air.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We’d be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from Greenhouse.
- Homes around 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #1012 were built around 1975. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condo?
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22304
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||3 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||10 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||21 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||19 Active|
Review your docs
Ultimately, you’ll want review your condo documents, charter and by-laws to determine exactly how your condo association interprets its domain. Rest assured, a condo owner will have more to maintain than a renter, but significantly less responsibility than the owner of a single family residence or townhouse.