- Let the kids play-- the park has a playground with great play structures to keep the kids of all ages well entertained. There's a baby swing, regular swings, see-saws, monkey bars, slides, climbing structures, among others.
- Shoot some hoops--there's a basketball court at the park where you can practice shooting some hoops or play a one on one game.
- Run some laps-- whether you a looking to keep fit or are practicing for a marathon, the athletic fields at Armistead Boothe Park has got you covered.
- Hit some balls- there are tennis courts at the park where you can challenge your friend to a one on one game.
- Leisure walk-- if you just want to stroll/bike and enjoy nature, there are trails for that.
- Picnic--the park offers a picnic area with grills where you can enjoy being your family and friends and even get a barbecue going.
Located at 520 Cameron Station Boulevard, Armistead Boothe Park is an 11-acre park with lots of fun outdoor activities for the whole family. Below are things to do at Armistead Boothe Park: