Nesbitt Realty is a competant real estate professional that works hard every day in and around 22304 in Alexandria, Virginia.
5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #1613 is a affordable condominium in the City of Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer.
My goal in this article is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you?
Can you afford $205,900? Or is your budget closer to $155,900? If you can afford $255,900, should you pay $255,900?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront unit?
- Do you want the most expensive unit in the neighborhood, like 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #1613 or do you prefer the least expensive residence like 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #708.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Place One is 680.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Saxony Square||2 Active|
|Place One||2 Active|
|Templeton of Alexandria||1 Active|
|Canterbury Square||1 Active|
|Auburn Village||1 Active|
|River Towers||1 Active|
|The Seasons||1 Active|
|The Villages Con||1 Active|
|Belle View Condominiums||1 Active|
|Pavilion On the Park||1 Active|
|Sentinel of Landmark||1 Active|