Are you a property seller with a unit that won't sell?
Did you know that in Olympus Condominium:
- the average number of days on the market is 4.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 6301 Stevenson Ave #407.
- the least expensive abode on the market is 6301 Stevenson Ave #407.
- 6301 Stevenson Ave #407 is currently listed for $190,000.
If your home has been advertised for sale for months with no traffic, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Olympus Condominium
See more in Recently Sold At Olympus Condominium
Here are a number of reasons homes will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a unit without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and again it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your home in Olympus Condominium? If so, it's judicious to contemplate what units have sold at Olympus Condominium in 22304. That can give a real estate seller a starting point for determining your 1-bedroom 1-baths unit's value. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your unit. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your unit's market value.
We want what’s best for the client.